Here is the list of HTPU Bible Studies for 2016-17. I will send the final dates soon for the studies after Christmas.
Please forward this email or pass this information on to any one you think might be interested.
***Those taking Daniel, please let me know asap if you want a book so I can order the proper number. These will take at least a month to arrive.
1. September 9 – 30: Introduction to Reading the Bible for Adults. This is for people who have little or no experience in Bible reading or for anyone who would like a review. Book: Good News Bible Catholic Edition – $12.00 – available at first class.
2. October 7 – December 2: The Book of Daniel (Old Testament). This will be our first in-depth look at Prophecy and Apocalyptic writing. Book: Daniel: Ignatius Catholic Bible Study – Scott Hahn and Curtis Mitch – $16.00 – available at first class.
STUDIES: AFTER CHRISTMAS: DATES TBA
3. Sermon on the Mount (Includes the Beatitudes) Book – TBA
4. Acts of the Apostles and the birth of the Church.Book – TBA
5. Praying Scripture: Book: Praying the Way Jesus Prayed –Breaking through the Barriers That keep Us from Connecting With God
6. All the Places to Go – How Will You Know? – Recognizing the Countless Open Doors God Places Before Us Every Day – A great adventure! Participants Book: $11.50 Available to buy at first class.